GS-Base is a database that lets you organize your photo albums, mp3's, CDs, icon collections and your personal or business contacts. You can also quickly and easily analyze very large data sets using fast pivot tables with up to 256 million records and over 2,000 columns.
Create your databases instantly with ease - no programming required.
Main features include:
- Any number of tables in one file; up to 256 mln records in one table; 2,047 fields in one record
- Versatile record filtering methods, searching for duplicates, full-text searches and one-click statistical breakdown analysis
- Printing serial forms, letters/reports and any type of mailing labels
- Sending serial personalized e-mail messages with customized attachments
- Creating and editing text, dBase, Clipper and FoxPro files
- Around 300 built-in calculation function used for calculated fields and data validation
- Multiple panes displaying synchronized tables, forms, memo fields and pivot tables
- GS-Base can be installed on any portable device and used without performing any registry modifications
- Easy database synchronization: (un-)merging records from other users' databases; batch database/record updates based on other databases/tables
- Convenient plain zip file format enabling users to view and modify records, tables and embedded files/images even without using GS-Base
- Strong standard password protection and encryption; Auto-Save and Auto-Close;
- Easy one-click optional editing of the RTF (rich text) memo field contents in external applications
- Easy one-click editing of any embedded images and files in external applications
- Optional system spell checker for selected fields
- support for various methods of entering Unicode characters.
Both 32- and 64-bit versions are available.
Improvements concerning the built-in date/time functions.
Help contains more information concerning date/time fields.
Significantly increased speed for some options when opening text files.